Troubleshooting Display on GUI
Display issue includes:
- GUI is loading very slowly or not at all
- GUI interface is partially displayed
- Missing elements in the GUI (ex. Databases not listed)
To troubleshoot display:
- Determine if this is a browser issue, clear cookies and cache.
- If the error persist, try another client.
- If it's impossible to reach the GUI from either http/https.
Check if the Delphix engine can be accessed from CLI.
If this works, contact your network admin to understand if there are ongoing networking issues.
Common issues are solved by clearing up cookies and browser cache or they're related to the client itself.
If issues persist, you may want to try to restart the Delphix Management interface using the following procedure.
To investigate the issue:
- Generate a support bundle. Instructions on generating a Support log bundle are provided in the following KB doc:
Check if there are running jobs from either GUI (Actions panel) or from CLI (check the JOBSTATE column):
ssh delphix_admin@[Delphix engine hostname or IP address] delphix> /job/list
If there are jobs running, we recommend you wait for them to complete.
Restart the management interface stack (GUI).
Note that this can take up to 10 minutes before you can access again the GUI after the "commit" command.
ssh sysadmin@[Delphix engine hostname or IP address] delphix> system/restart delphix system restart *> commit Restarting the management service. The current session will be re-established once the "service is available. delphix>
- Check GUI access, else update the case (if you have already opened one) or open a new case.