*please note that some of these steps are CLI only
- Have Admin access to Delphix Engine
- Know new Server information (Adding a Database to an Oracle Environment)
- Meet ALL of the following Oracle prerequisites:
When attaching an Oracle dSource to a new data source, the new data source must be the same logical database satisfying the following constraints:
- Same dbid
- Same dbname
- Same creation time
- Same resetlogs SCN
- Same resetlogs time
- Same redo stream, where a log must exist with
- Same sequence
- Same thread
- Same end SCN
- Unlink/Detach Oracle dSource
- Log into the Delphix Admin
- Select Manage >Databases > My Databases.
- Select the database you want to unlink.
- Click the Unlink icon. A warning message will appear. Click Yes
- Bring down the Database on the old environment
- Refresh the Environment where the Database previously resided.
- Refresh the new Environment where the Database now resides.
- Attach the dSource from the CLI
- Select the dSource
- Run the
- Set the config to point to an unlinked Source
- make sure to set the following configurations: