At a Glance
|Versions:||Applicable Delphix Masking versions: 4.x, 5.0.x, 5.1.x, 5.2.x, 5.3.x|
|Description:||Use this feature to select a list of values (stored in a file) to use for filtering data in a table.|
|Location:||UI: Rule Set > Edit Table Settings > List
API: [not available]
|Configuration:||The following parameters are configured in this feature:
|RS Indicator:||Table Indicator in the Rule Set: 'LST'.|
This feature is used to filter and select data to be masked from a file. The file can, for example, contain IDs that should be masked. The values should be one value per row.
- Create a file with values to use in the filter (values to be selected).
- Crete the Rule Set and define:
- Column to filter against (the values selected should be in this column).
- Select the file.
In the examples below have the following names been used:
- Rule Set: 'Rule Set Features RS'
- Original Tabe Name: 'Main_Table'
Rule Set page
Please note the 'LST' indicator when the table has a List defined.
Edit Table Settings popup
This shows an example of creating a filter using column 'Mask' with filter values from the file 'in_list_file.txt'.
Missing input error
There are two different errors:
- "Please select a column name."
- "Please browse a file."
The missing file is shown below.
- 5.3.4 Docs: Managing Rule Set