To ensure that our customers have the best support we can deliver, we only allow registered support users to interact with our support team. These accounts can be created at the request of a primary support contact using the steps in Creating a Support Account.
For security reasons, alias group accounts cannot be established.
All user account management is at the direction of the Primary Contact and performed by Delphix Support. There is currently no self-service option and all configurations must be requested through a support ticket using the Portal User Account Management form. The number of support accounts is based on your licensing agreement, for more information on number of account please refer to our general support policies.
Primary Contacts may also:
- Request additional primary (or primaries) for the account
- Request additional or suspend user accounts
- Request ability for all users to view and update cases for your entire organization
All Users can:
- View and update cases (if primary has requested it)
- Follow the organization (which will allow you to be updated when a new case is filed on behalf of your organization)
Viewing all Organization Tickets
Please note that the Primary Contact must first request this feature to be turned on for your account.
1. On support.delphix.com go to 'My Activities'
2. Then go to 'Organization Requests' and it will display all requests for your company.
Following your Organization
Please note that this will only notify you when a new request is filed, it will not automatically cc you on all updates and you must also have viewing all Organization requests enabled.
Under 'Requests' > 'Organization requests' you will find the 'Follow' button