The Agile Data Masking engine provides the ability to utilize multi-tenant database architecture. The multi-tenant feature is available for Profile, Masking, Certify, and Provisioning jobs.
This feature allows users to re-use existing rule sets to mask an identical schema with a different connection. Please refer to Managing Rulesets for procedures.
Creating a Masking Job Using Multi Tenant Feature
To Create Agile Masking job:
- Enter job name using free form format.
- Select Masking Method > In-Place.
- Select the Multi-Tenant checkbox.
- Select Rule Set – use existing ruleset.
- Click Save.
To Execute Agile Masking job:
- Click the Run icon (Play icon) in the Action column for the desired job.
- After you hit run a dialog box will appear.
Enter the target environment and the target connector.
- Click Run.
For more information on see Masking documentation.