Applicable Delphix Versions
- Click here to view the versions of the Delphix engine to which this article applies
Major Release All Sub Releases 6.0 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
This article aims to show how to access and login to the Masking API Client :
Before trying to logon to the Masking Engine API client, check that you can successfully connect to the Masking Engine via the Masking Admin GUI.
Connecting to the Masking Engine API client
- Bring up the API client on your browser, by entering the following URL into the address bar of your browser, replacing
<myMaskingEngine.myDomain.com> with the name or IP address of your masking engine
The Client front end then gets displayed:
- Scroll down and click login.
- Click Log in to the Masking Engine.
- Provide the Parameters Value required for login.
To save time typing the format of the value, click within the box under
'Example Value'. This action copies the contents under the Example Value into the Required field.
- Type the username and password to be used by the login,and then click
A successful login returns with an Authorization string under the Response Body and a response code of 200.
- Copy the red-highlighted string within the double-quotes.
- You also need to authorize for further Client API activities during this session.
Scroll up to the top of the screen and click on .
The API key authorization' popup will be displayed.
- Copy/paste or type the authorization string into the api_key field, then click Authorize. If you click on 'Authorize' again you will get an indication that you are authorized as the Logout button becomes available.
You have now completed logging into the Masking API Client.
A short video of this procedure can also be found in the Delphix Community by navigating to the following URL: How to Login into the Masking API Client (A Video) .
The following articles may provide more information or related information to this article: