The Agile Data Masking engine provides the ability to utilize multi-tenant database architecture. The multi-tenant feature is available for Profile, Masking, Certify and Provisioning jobs.
This feature allows users to re-use existing rulesets to mask an identical schema with a different connection. Please refer to Managing Rulesets for procedures.
Create Agile Masking job using Multi Tenant feature:
- Enter job name using free form format.
- Select masking method – In-Place.
- Enter check in the Multi-Tenant checkbox.
- Select Rule Set – use existing ruleset.
- Click Save
Execute Agile Masking job:
- Click the Run icon (play icon) in the Action column for the desired job.
- After you hit run a dialog box will appear.
- You are prompted to enter the target environment and the target connector.
- Click Run.
Note: Prior to running the masking job the target environment and target connector must be set-up.